- Mixed Salad Greens - 8 Cups
- Red Sweet Pepper - 1 small
- Yellow Sweet Pepper - 1 small
- Carrots - 1 medium stick
- Purple or Red Onion - 4 or 5 thin slices
- Mango Jam - 1/4 cup
- White Vinegar - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 1/2 cup (your favorite)
- Mustard - 1/2 tsp
METHOD:Wash and drain salad greens thoroughly. Place in salad bowl. Halve and remove seeds from yellow and red peppers and put into 1/2 inch dice. Peel carrot, and grate on coarse side of grater. Add peppers, carrot and purple onion to salad bowl and toss.
Chill. When ready to serve, dress salad with Mango Vinaigrette.
1/4 cup Mango Jam
1/2 cup White Vinegar
1/2 cup Oil
1/2 tsp Mustard
Juice of 1/2 Lime
Place all ingredients in a blender and whirl for 10 seconds.